Everyone have good vision to fulfill in life. In the beginning, God says we shall have dominion over all his creation. Power of dominion is with us but we refuse to dominate, because of our sin, unrighteousness and the wickedness of our heart. The wicked change the course of our destiny and make things difficult for us to bear.
The question is, who are the wicked? They are evil doers whose life is full of sin. They commit evil at free will. Wickedness is synonym to sin. The wicked are criminals in the spirit and in the physical. Wickedness is a mental disregard for justice. The wicked reduce virtue of men and women to nothing. Being wicked sometimes, brought God’s curse upon us. Thoughts of men to each other are full of wickedness; hardly a day goes by without thought of wickedness in our heart to our neighbor, family, race or nation. It is God and God only that can separate wickedness from our heart.
You have one excuse or the other against someone. You want to revenge of the past because you have un-forgiven spirit. You hate a tribe, a race either, black, colored or white, all these are wickedness. We think of others wickedness, but often forget our thought against friends, neighbors or enemies. You must pray to God, and wash your heart clean of evil thought and be righteous. Try and avoid trouble so that your heart may be clean and close to God. Try to forgive and forget, no matter how difficult. If you are seriously hurt, pray to God to help you out.
But then, you must go into battle in prayer and take serious step given in this chapter. The facts are:-
When the battle is hot enemies will flee mostly if the casualty on their side is heavy. When blood flows in the battle field enemies will surrender and flee. This is what happens, when the Psalmist says, “The righteous will be glad when they are avenged, when they bathe their feet in the blood of the wicked” Psalm 58:10. To bathe your feet in the blood of the enemy means the wicked are dead and shall rise no more.
Brethren, fear no color do not entertain fear in the heart. Even if the battle is fierce, the Lord shall see you through. The Bible says, “When evil men advance against me to devour my flesh, when my enemies and my foes attack me, they will stumble and fall. Though an army besieges me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then will I be confident. Psalm 27:2-3. Build confidence and face the enemy, use the armory in your hands against them, and they shall flee. They will call 911, but there won’t be response.
Mind you, the wicked are confident, proud and naughty. They won’t stay long before they fade away. The bible says, “For a little while they are exalted, and then they are gone; they are brought low and gathered up like all others; they are brought low and gathered up like all others; they are cut off like heads of grain. Job 24:24. Enemies that rise up against you shall surely meet their waterloo. Yours is to fight the battle with zeal in prayer. They shall be defeated and be annihilated. Believe me, the enemy shall die and rise no more. “He will never come to his house again; his place will know him no more”. Psalm 7:10. His co-criminals in the act will be left in the dark forever in the name of Jesus.
Untimely death is the food and bread of the wicked. They are enemies that don’t stay long. “A little while and the wicked will be no more; though you look for them, they will not be found” Psalm 37:10.
In summary, the wicked hunts people in the spirit and in real life. The Philistine brought Samson down through the lap of Delilah. Philistines have been a long- time adversary of Israel. Though Samson was powerful, a woman sold him out to the hands of the enemy. Haman became thorn in the flesh of Mordecia, without cause, Haman the wicked hanged himself in the gallow he prepared for Mordecia. Shimei cursed David when he fled Jerusalem to the unknown as a result of the revolt of his son, Absalom; Shimei did this because he was a Benjamin, Saul’s tribe, who lost out to David. Shimei was aggressive; he tagged David a usurper and rained curses on him. Eventually, when David returned, the enemy Shimei paid with his life. Judas Iscariot made a sudden U turn and sold Jesus into the hands of the enemy who crucified him, but then Judas Iscariot paid supreme price for this. He hanged himself. When the children of Israel were in Egypt, they were turned to slaves, and later were turned to enemy. When Moses rise to the situation as God sent him to free them, Pharaoh refused. The Egyptians paid supreme price for this. Egyptian soldiers and their chariots perished in the Red Sea. At Mount Carmel contest, Elijah made the enemies of God who worshipped Baal, rather than Yahweh pay supreme price when their idol could not save them. Any herbalist, witchdoctor, wizard, witch or sorcerer that rise up against you shall pay the supreme price of paralysis, shame, madness, blindness, deafness and death, if they refuse to let you go. When it happens you shall boast and say, “Dial 911 and see if your god will answer you” As it happened in Mount Carmel in the days of Elijah, so shall they fail woefully in the name of Jesus.
Surely, enemies will rise the wicked will not fold arms. What can make enemies shiver, before they can surrender or be silent? The followings are important:
- When enemies rise and you are prayerful, enemies will flee and surrender.
- When enemies rise and you take your case to God, enemies will be silenced.
- When enemies arise and you cry to God in the order of children of Israel in captivity in Egypt, enemies will be drowned.
- When enemies rise and you cry to God in the order of David, when the Amalekites strike and took his men, children and women away, enemies will be overpowered and be defeated.
- When enemies arise and you rebuke them, they shall flee in the order before Archangel Michael that rebuked Satan in Jude 1:9. “But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him, but said, “The Lord rebuke you!”.
- When enemies arise and you fast, they shall be put to shame. Satan came tempting Jesus after 40 days and 40 nights of fasting and prayer. Jesus silenced him.
- When enemies arise and you praise God, you will overcome in the like of Paul and Silas. They praised God and the Angels visited them in prison and they were set free to the shame of devil. No wonder it is said, be not hot in prayer and cold in praises. Praise is the best of all sacrifice and the true evidence of godliness.
- When enemies arise to kill you and you believe in the Lord, what you pronounce shall come to pass. Jezebel dared to kill Elijah, after Mount Carmel contest. Elijah pronounced there won’t be rain or dew for 3years and it came to pass.
- When enemies arise and see light of God in you, they shall rise no more.
- When enemies arise and see blood of Jesus on you, they shall tremble and turn back. The children of Israel put blood of the Lamb on the door post and death passed over them.
- When enemies arise and meet you on your knee praying, they shall surrender and turn back. You are tall than enemy on your knee. When a good man falls, he falls on his knees.
- When enemies arise to inflict you with famine and you lift your eyes to God in prayer for open heaven, enemy shall fail because prayer is the key to heavenly treasures.
Prayer is the great engine to overthrow enemy. It is time to pray and seek the face of God. Men and women of God are always men and women of prayer. You don’t fold your arms when enemies arise; the fact is you should be at alert all the time. Don’t allow enemy to strike before you take action. Jesus selected His twelve disciples after all-night prayer. He knew Satan will strike thereafter. He prepared the foundation of his ministry with prayer. He never wait until Satan strike. Judas Iscariot lost out because he was not in the prayer ground with Jesus. He wondered away. Your attitude to life, your habit, your position with God, your closeness to the Word; determines how you will tackle situation at hand.
In all, prayer is what you need most, in as much you understand the Word and keep away from sin. Prayer is a strong wall and fortress to rely on against the adversary of the wicked. No wonder, prayer is called the key of the day and lock of the night.
When enemies arise; pray. It is your life line to a fulfilled destiny. Your destiny is at stake, if you can’t pray. No matter the storms of life, they all bow to the power of prayer. Prayer makes you bold and fierce against adversaries. Prayer equips you against mountains and barriers. Prayer is like a threshing machine against a mountain or rock. You break it to pieces and dust in prayer. Every mountain bows before prayer. That mountain is the enemy that rises against you.
Nothing just happen! Prayer makes it happen! Enemies won’t turn back if you don’t pray. Enemies won’t surrender if you are prayer less. Enemies won’t bow to superior power in the absence of prayer. Enemies won’t surrender if you slumber. Enemies shall arise if you fold arms and refuse to stretch your hands to God in prayer.
If you don’t want to settle for less you must learn the act of prayer. If you want God’s plan for you, go into prayer. No matter the devices of the devil, concentrate in prayer. If you want to tear the devil up everywhere you walk; go into prayer.
What shall we do if enemies arise? What step shall we take? Where shall we run to? The truth is, every believer must be found in the business of prayer. Enemy will not rise if he doesn’t see good seed to kill in you; if he doesn’t see flourishing plantation in the garden of your life. A star must be there to kill before enemies arise and attack. A destiny must be buoyant before he strikes. So, when enemy strikes or rise up against you, know that something tangible is planted in you.
- I thank my God who will not allow affliction to rise up again in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank you Lord, for your protection and mercy upon me in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, forgive me every sin that makes enemy have upper hand in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, have mercy upon me and forgive me sins that open door for enemy in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, heal me of wounds I sustain when enemy rise against me, in the name of Jesus.
- I drink blood of Jesus, to neutralize and destroy evil deposit in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, wash my heart clean of sin in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost power, draw me close to you, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Spirit, equip me with warfare equipment to destroy works of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers assigned to kill my vision, my life is not your candidate; expire, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me power to dominate and destroy works of darkness, in the name of Jesus.
- Power to live a righteous life come upon me, so that I may live above dark powers dedicated against me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every wickedness in my heart, come out in the name of Jesus.
- Any wicked power assigned to change the course of my destiny, fall and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- Powers making life difficult for me so that I may reap failure at the edge of breakthrough expire and rise no more in the name of Jesus.
- Every wicked power keeping watch at the door post of my door, paralyze in the name of Jesus.
- Powers and forces of darkness that commit evil at will your time is up, fall and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sin in my life that open door of attack to my life, expire, in the name of Jesus.
- Every injustice done to my life, be nullified in the name of Jesus.
- Every wickedness of the wicked assigned to reduce my virtue to nothing, fail in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, break every curse pronounced upon by my adversaries, in the name of Jesus.
- Every toughness against me scatter and backfire, O Lord let their evil plan swallow them, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, separate wickedness from my heart, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit to avoid trouble and live a holy life, envelope my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every battle against my soul, scatter and backfire against powers behind it, let them fall and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- I fire arrow of God against powers assigned to kill me and command them to fall down and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let heavy casualty happen on the side of enemies after my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Angels of God, arise, strike down enemies fighting me in my sleep, let their blood flow like water, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, give me large heart to fight my enemy and overcome them in the name of Jesus.
- Woe to enemies and foes that rise to attack me, in the name of Jesus.
- Every warfare against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, turn the pride of the wicked to shame, in the name of Jesus.
- Enemies of my soul, fade away, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, let the obituary of powers against my soul be announced in the name of Jesus.
- Every barrier erected to stop my breakthrough, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Shimei assigned to curse my David, be cut off with your curse, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Judas Iscariot on the way to sell me to the wicked be hanged, in the name of Jesus.
- Every Pharaoh that vow, he will not let me go, die in the Red Sea, in the name of Jesus.
- My Elijah, kill every power that worship and consult other gods, to attack me, in the name of Jesus.
- Witchcraft powers that gathered for my sake in order to terminate my life, scatter in the name of Jesus.
- I fire arrows of paralysis against the wicked assign to terminate me, in the name of Jesus.
- Arrow of prayerlessness fired against me backfire in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, I cry unto you, enemies surround me, fight for me, in the name of Jesus.
- My destiny in captivity of the enemy; wake up, receive heavenly power and walk out of captivity, in the name of Jesus.
- I pursue, I overtake and destroy my enemies and possess my possession, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, put your praises in my mouth and let my enemies scatter and be defeated, in the name of Jesus.
- Spirit to fast and pray in the order of Jesus, and overcome Satan, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
- My spirit in the prison of darkness, be released, and strike my enemies to death, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, anoint my tongue against my enemies, let them fall and rise no more, in the name of Jesus.
- As from today, there won’t be rain or dew, in the camp of the enemy in the name of Jesus.