The battle of life is as old as creation. Battle of life started from creation, when it was void and of no form. There was darkness everywhere, before God’s command of, “Let there be light” and there was light”. Genesis 1:3. The world that was battling for survival saw light after much darkness that buried it from existence.
Then, came creation of both living and non-living thing that brought about battles to survive, to have shelter, to experience social and spiritual things of life. But the battle increased after the fall of man in the Garden of Eden. As if not enough, witchcraft powers took over after Satan lost out in Heaven. Satan and his fallen angels fuel the battle of men and women, old and young, children and of the rest today.
Battle of life is not what we fight and claim it is over. Battle of life is not a tea time. It is a continuous thing, because it is loaded with spiritual warfare. It is in warfare battle deep secrets are revealed, battles are won and lost, deliverance is achieved, great doors locked by witchcraft powers open, wicked judgements are nullified, friends are made, enemies bow, long suffering is rewarded and open heaven is achieved.
Open heaven is not the ultimate but heaven. As you fight battle of life and won, ensure you focus on heaven. It is not until you fight, wrestle your life from Satan’s captivity and make heaven, the battle is won. There and then, angels in heaven welcome you to the bosom of Christ; and shout Hallelujah!
The shout of hallelujah, is not a party time, you get it through long suffering and warfare battles. In prayer, you must shout and pray in the like of; let fire fall, to consume every obstacle that stands on your way to breakthrough. As a Christian warrior, you don’t laugh with enemies, witch doctors, evil priests, anti-Christ and the rest. You must fight them in the spirit until they surrender, bow and lay down their evil weapons.
Brethren, you must not be a captive in the hands of the enemy. In Jesus, you are liberated, but many are captives in the camp of the enemy. Captives are slaves in the spirit. A slave hardly have bank account, a slave is always under a slave master. The slave fights an unending battle of life.
This is so, because he is down as a result of multiple arrows fired against him. It is a disaster to be a victim of evil arrow. You hardly smile because you are in the pool of sadness. Things won’t work as expected because power of darkness have upper hand in the affair of your life.
To this end, you must pray, you must command, you must decree, you must fight back in spirit and you must win! In every warfare battle, learn to speak good things to your life, in the like of prophecies. Here, I say, prophesy good things to your life.
We shall go into prayer now; ensure you pray each day prayer with zeal so that you overcome the battle of life. I expect testimonies from you, after you prayer the prayers in the next chapters of, “I pray, I conquer and my enemy surrender.”
Brethren, command the night, do not lose hope, and don’t miss the battle of the conquerors. You are conqueror, only if you pray, take action and claim the title of a warlord.
Congratulations in advance!
MY GOD SHALL DISGRACE THE BATTLES OF MY LIFE
“And Moses said unto the people, Fear ye not, stand still, and see the salvation of the LORD, which he will shew to you today: for the Egyptians whom ye have seen to day, ye shall see them again no more forever. The LORD shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace.” Exodus 14:13-14.
- I thank my God, who will take me out of struggle, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank my God, who preserves and protects me from danger, in the name of Jesus.
- I praise my God, who fulfills all covenants in the name of Jesus.
- I thank my God, who will lift me out of depths of agony in the name of Jesus.
- I thank my God, who equips me with two edged sword, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank my God, my great redeemer, who redeems life from danger, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank my God who fills every empty portion in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I thank you O Lord, for preserving me and keep my feet from slipping in the name of Jesus.
- I thank my God who ended spiritual blindness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, forgive my sins and help me to hate sin, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, forgive me for bringing problems to my life, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, forgive me of conscious and unconscious sins in my life.
- O Lord, forgive me of bad habit in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, cleanse my heart of filth with your precious blood.
- Lord Jesus, forgive me of prayerlessness that gives enemy opportunity to attack me.
- O Lord, show me mercy, multiply your love and favour for me in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, forgive me of sins that will not let me see your face, in the name of Jesus.
- I plead blood of Jesus upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
- I cover myself with blood of Jesus and swim in it in the name of Jesus.
- Blood of Jesus, purge me of evil deposit, in the name of Jesus.